Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG 30ml
Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG
Reduces Appearance of Eye Contour Pigmentation and of Puffiness
Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG
This light-textured formula contains an extremely high 5% concentration of caffeine, supplemented with highly-purified Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside (EGCG) from green tea leaves. Independent studies have shown that topical use of each of caffeine and EGCG can help reduce looks of puffiness and of dark circles in the eye contour. Additional studies have shown that caffeine can also reduce the appearance of cellulite.
1. Hollowness in the eye contour as a result of structure of sub-dermal tissues like fat and bone can result in visible shadows under the eyes. This shadow, which is not to be mistaken for dark circles, cannot be addressed with topical skincare including this formula.
2. Fat deposits under the eye contour can create permanent puffiness in this area. This type of deposit cannot be improved with topical skincare, including this formula.
3. Supplied in UV-protective packaging as EGCG is sensitive to light.
Massage a small amount onto the eye contour AM and PM. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to our in-depth guide to patch testing. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua (Water), Caffeine, Maltodextrin, Glycerin, Propanediol, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Hyaluronic Acid, Oxidized Glutathione, Melanin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Urea, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Xanthan gum, Lactic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Propyl Gallate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Benzyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Our formulations are updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of the product depending on time and region of purchase.
Recently on Social MediaThe newest addition to The Ordinary range is Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG. This light-textured formula contains an extremely high 5% concentration of caffeine, supplemented with highly-purified Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside (EGCG) from green tea leaves. Independent studies have shown that topical use of caffeine and/or EGCG can help reduce the look of puffiness and dark circles in the eye contour. Additional studies have shown that caffeine can also reduce the appearance of cellulite.
A few comments on social media...
- I'm very excited about the Caffeine solution too! I've been looking for something for under my eyes especially for darkness. Also, I used the Hyaluronic+B5 tonight and LOVE the way it feels on my face! So moisturizing!! I can tell this is the start of a great love affair w/ The Ordinary. Thank you so much for giving us such wonderful high quality products at such unbelievable prices. I really appreciate that & I just want you to know that if it hadn't been for the makeup artist Wayne Goss, I never would have known about you. So I wanted to give him credit.LUV2LUVEM
- This is AMAZING stuff! My dark circles are vastly improved!!CHARLOTTABEE
- What I love about you guys is that you practice 'evidence based cosmetology'. It is actually based on studies and data not random urban myths! And this makes you a trustworthy brand that I can't wait to try when I receive my order! Keep up the good work